Friday, September 7, 2007

Summer is Almost Over!

I started this whole quest for a set of swing set plans because I was given an old swing set that had been taken apart. Why my cousin took it upon himself to do that, I'll never know. During this hunting around I have found various shapes and sizes of swings sets, kits, and several books full of plans. Given that summer is drawing to a close and my daughter is getting impatient, I think buying a ready to assemble swing set is the best way to go. Rather than spending the next few weekends rebuilding, painting, and just plain driving myself crazy, I think spending more of that time pushing my daughter on that swing sounds better.

Since we are moving into the end of summer I am finding some great deals on swing sets at SwingSetSource.com . They have a great selection of wood and metal swings. The swing set kits are still a very good value if you have the time, and more importantly are a whole lot faster at building things than I am. I really had to look at what my time off is worth. I would much rather enjoy my weekend with my family than working those weekends in the garage trying to breath life back into a pile of old lumber.

I hope you can find a set of swing set plans, kit or ready to assemble swing for your kids. Wouldn't you want them expending some of their endless energy outside rather than doing laps around the family room!

Let me know what you think.

Mike

No comments: